Writelog Contest Modules by DL1EFD
Hi, I am Carsten, DL1EFD, now G0SYP. You can get some Contest Modules
for W5XD"s Writelog that
I have written below.
73 de Carsten, DL1EFD/G0SYP
Currently there are modules included for the following contests:
The current installer for my modules is now hosted directly on the Writelog web site. Please
use the link on writelog.com to get the
current installer that works for Writelog versions 11 and 12!
Only if you are still using Writelog version 10, use the installer below.
(Version 220.127.116.11 of April 14, 2008)
Usage (IARU Region 1 V/U/SHF)
For the IARU V/U/SHF Contest, remember to go to "Contest->Parameter Setup"
to input your Locator. Also if you want to make QSOs on more than one band, go to
"Setup->Sort Order Serial Numbers" to select "QSO serial numbers
are seperate by band". The Rich Text template for the summary sheet does not look
very good if opened with Wordpad but it is very close to the Original Summary Sheet
when opened in MS Word.
- Summary Sheet files for DIG QP were missing from Install.
- Updated DARC Xmas and 10m category names.
- Fixed Multiplier calculation for WAG from DX. Updated WAG category names.
- Added Categories for DL-DX RTTY
- Rule change in DARC Xmas Contest, STF Header corrected for WAG from DX
- Fixed bugs in Iaru VUS Contest.
- Fixed Install of HSC Contest.
- Added DIG QSO Party and IARU Region 1 V/U/SHF Contests, bugfixes
for DL-DX-RTTY, updated rules for HSC Contest, AGCW QRP-/QRP-Party and DARC 10m.
- Corrected scoring of DX contacts in DL-DX-RTTY Contest
- Added DL-DX RTTY Contest. All applicable modules have the
"Multiplier worth x minutes" feature in current Writelog versions. I am still not
sure this makes sense in the second part of HSC contest.
- Added Support for the AGCW QRP-/QRP-Party
- DARC 10m STF file did not include serial no. fixed. Also
some minor changes to STF output in the other contests
- Added HSC Contest and DARC Xmas Contest modules
- the fieldday module would not produce .stf files when you
entered a callsign with slash (like /p) in the parameter setup. Fixed.
- renamed file names for fieldday module to avoid conflicts with
RSGB fieldday module to be released by Simon G4EAG
- minor change to the fieldday module, fixed setup problems
- first public release
Please send questions, suggestions and bug reports to
You might also want to have a look at the
Homepage of the Rhein Ruhr DX Association.
updated 29 February 2016